Protecting personal information
is a core Artistic Agenda value.
This Privacy Notice highlights how Artistic Agenda uses the information collected through its websites, events, give-aways and memberships for Christopher J Wesley.
- General info.
- How We Collect and Use Your Information
- Tracking Technologies
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Other Information
- SPECIAL NOTE TO KIDS UNDER 13.
- SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS OF KIDS UNDER 13.
- SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY.
- My question isn’t answered on this page. What should I do?
Site Contact info.
2271 LAKE AVE
P.O. Box 6604
PASADENA, CA 91103
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Collect and Use Your Information
Artistic Agenda Contact Us Forms, Surveys, and Websites
We use information submitted through our Websites or collected through email or hard copy surveys to analyze the characteristics of our customers and improve our services. Occasionally, we will provide anonymized aggregated statistics about our customers in reports made available to our customers, to third parties, or to the general public. These reports will not identify individual Artistic Agenda customers.
If you request information about Artistic Agenda products and services, we will collect your name, email address, phone number, and additional company information. We use this information to contact you about your request, and to follow up with you about the products and services in which you have expressed an interest. We will also send information to you regarding upcoming Artistic Agenda events, webinars, and relevant privacy related news and alerts. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
Artistic Agenda Customer Information
Artistic Agenda Customer Information is information we collect from you when you purchase items from this website including memberships. We will ask you provide the following information:Artistic Agenda Customer Information is information we collect from you when you purchase items from this website including memberships. We will ask you provide the following information:
• Email address;
• Snail Mail address for purchases of physical goods requiring delivery;
We will use your Customer Information to:
• Provide the services and access to the membership(s) you have purchased;
• Renew subscription-based memberships;
• Provide customer support. While providing you with customer support we may also gather additional information from you to investigate technical issues, and respond to your support questions;
• Communicate regularly with you about Artistic Agenda events, new products and other Artistic Agenda information that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving emails regarding Artistic Agenda events and other Artistic Agenda information by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the email.
• Analyze customer utilization of our products and services, at an aggregated- level, in order to understand customer and market needs, to improve our existing products and services, to design new products and services, for business development, and for marketing communications.
Artistic Agenda Communications
If you sign up for Artistic Agenda blog update alerts, webinars, or other communications; download a whitepaper or other business resource or, if you contact us generally, we will collect your contact information to fulfill your request. If you provide us with contact information (through the use of our services, in signing up for communications, or otherwise), we will contact you regarding Artistic Agenda events and webinars, and Artistic Agenda services we believe may be of interest to you. To unsubscribe from Artistic Agenda communications, follow the unsubscribe link that appears at the end of each email communication. You will be unsubscribed from all Artistic Agenda marketing communications.
From time to time we will also offer you the opportunity to receive information about privacy-related products or services offered by our third-party partners. We will not share your personal information with these third parties for their marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do so.
Consumer Opinion Surveys
From time to time we will also offer you the opportunity to provide your opinions on our products and communications through surveys. We will not share your survey answers with third parties unless we have your express permission to do so.
Cookies and other data collection technologies.
• Help you navigate our website and membership areas
• Personalize and provide a more convenient experience to you;
• Analyze which pages you visit and which features you are using in our membership areas;
• Provide feature such as social sharing widgets and videos
• Measure advertising and promotional effectiveness
• Assess which areas of our site you visit to remarket to you after you leave our site
• Provide content from our third-party content partners
We work with third parties to track your activities on our web site to improve our marketing.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider who performs some of these functions for us.
Information Automatically Collected By Our Site
We automatically gather server log file information, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to administer our website and our technical solutions, understand how visitors navigate through our Sites and services, and enhance your experience while using our Sites and services.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may make your personal information or customer information available to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as website analytics or offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information, customer information, or business information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information, customer or business information
• As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information, customer information, or business information to third parties as part of a legal process. Artistic Agenda also may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including requests from national security or law enforcement authorities.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request;
• If Artistic Agenda becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Artistic Agenda’s assets, we will ensure that the acquiring organization agrees to protect personal information in accordance with the commitments we have made in this Privacy Notice, including our Privacy Shield commitment, and that the acquiring organization will provide notice before personal information, customer information, or business information becomes subject to a different Privacy Notice.
• To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We will share your personal information, customer or business information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice. We do not otherwise sell your personal information to third parties.
Accessing and Updating your Personal Information
To review and update your personally identifying information to ensure it is accurate, contact us.
Artistic Agenda will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you reasonable access to any of your personal information we maintain within 30 days of your access request. We provide this access so you can review, make corrections, or request deletion of your data. If we cannot honor your request within the 30-day period, we will tell you when we will be able to provide access. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to this information, we will explain why we cannot do so.
Security and Data Integrity
Safeguarding the information you give us or we receive about you is a priority for Artistic Agenda. We take appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. Artistic Agenda has taken steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
We will retain personal information, customer and business information for as long as it is needed to:
- Provide products and services that you or your organization have requested;
- To communicate with you about a request you have made to us;
- To manage your choices and rights you have exercised pursuant to this Privacy Notice;
- To enable you to maintain an account with us, provided that you have not otherwise requested that we delete your information;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to demonstrate compliance, and to enforce Artistic Agenda’s rights and agreements.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Privacy Notice applies to Artistic Agenda products, services and websites. Our Site and technical services include links to other websites. If you submit personal or other information to any of those sites, your information is subject to their privacy notices. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notice of any website you visit.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Please note that this Privacy Notice may change from time to time. If we change this Privacy Notice in ways that affect how we use your personal information, we will advise you of the choices you may have as a result of those changes. We will also post a notice on our home page that this Privacy Notice has changed.
Questions regarding this Privacy Notice
Questions regarding Artistic Agenda’s privacy and information management practices can be submitted by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
If you are a resident of the EEA and have an unresolved privacy or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact the EU Data Protection Authorities. If you are a resident of Switzerland and have this concern, please contact the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner. In connection with its self-certification under the Privacy Shield, Artistic Agenda commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU Data Protection Authorities and comply with the advice given by the panel with regard to personal information transferred from the EU. Artistic Agenda also commits to cooperate with and comply with the advice of the Commissioner with regard to personal information transferred from Switzerland. This is provided at no cost to you.
For more information on how to contact the EU Data Protection Authorities, click here.
For more information on how to contact the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information
Commissioner, click here.
The following terms used in this Privacy Statement have defined meanings.
- Personal information. Any data about an identified or identifiable individual, including data that identifies an individual or that could be used to identify, locate, track, or contact an individual. Personal information includes both directly identifiable information such as a name, identification number or unique job title, and indirectly identifiable information such as date of birth, unique mobile or wearable device identifier, telephone number as well as key-coded data.
- Third party. Any legal entity, association or person that is not owned by Artistic Agenda, or in which Artistic Agenda does not have a controlling interest.
SPECIAL NOTE TO KIDS UNDER 13.
We currently do not accept registrations for kids under the age of 13. In general, if you are under 13 years old, ask your parent or guardian BEFORE giving out any information about yourself, such as your name, age, address or email address. You do not have to give any personal information about yourself. If you are ever unsure about anything you are seeing on this Website, ask your parent or guardian for help. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO POST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY ARTISTIC AGENDA BUSINESS OR ARTIST RELATED SITE. In the event that you do post messages on any of our Websites, remember that other users of this Website may have access to your e-mail address and user name.
SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS OF KIDS UNDER 13.
This website has material and themes on it that might not be suitable for children under the age of 13. Please review the Website personally before allowing your child(ren) access.
We encourage you to check out the bNetSavvy Website and / or the SafeSocial Website for parental tools and info for kids to connect safely.
A SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY.
The Website is a general audience website. On the Website, we do not currently collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children on the Website, we will do so in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq.) including, without limitation, obtaining necessary parental consent.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them and a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Personal info request” in the subject line and the information that you are requesting access to in the body of the email.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking on the link at the bottom of all Chris Wesley Monthly Updates that will take you to your email preferences.
My question isn’t answered on this page. What should I do?
We’re glad to answer your questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or email at: